Your business may be small but that doesn’t mean it can’t be great!
In our opinion the small business sector is the most interesting and diverse part of the UK economy. We really enjoy working with small businesses and would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Our small business clients operate in a diverse range of industries including, Engineering, Manufacturing, Storage, Professional services, Motor Trade, Construction & Development, Agriculture and Information Technology to name but a few.
The beauty of working with a diverse range of businesses and business owners means that we are constantly learning from them too. In most cases good business practice is a transferable skill regardless of what industry you operate in, that’s why we are always keen to meet with and listen to as many business owners as possible.
Our directors have real business experience and think like business owners too, that’s why we can identify opportunity to share best practice that may be lost on some typical accountants.
If you are own a small business, here are some of the ways we can help you;
- Full range of accountancy and tax services tailored for you at a fixed fee
- Minimise your business and personal tax bills
- Improve your business’ growth, profitability and cash flow
- Improve your business control framework and effectiveness
- Ensure your business and personal returns are submitted in a timely manner legally compliant
- Provide you with a great quality personal service
See our top tips for business improvement, click here.
Small business definition
In the UK the Companies Act defines a small business for the purposes of accounting requirements as one that has a turnover below £6.5 million, a balance sheet of not more than £3.26 million and not more than 50 employees.