If you own and manage an established practice we can support you with a complete range of accountancy services and business advice. Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or Limited Company our objective is to minimize your tax liability and claim tax relief at the earliest possible opportunity. Here are some of the ways we can help you;
- Preparation of Annual Accounts
- Review your expenses and ensure all available allowances are claimed
- Calculation of tax liability and submit your business/personal tax return
- Review your practices structure
- Tax planning to minimize your tax bill
- Great value fixed fee packages
- Payroll services, payslips and RTI compliance
- Management Accounts Production
- Internal Control review and process improvement
- Strategic advice on practice expansion
- Practice, sales mergers and retirement planning
If you would like more information on our services or to book a meeting with one of our advisors please click here.
Baillie Accountants are specialist accountants to the Professions providing you with a complete suite of high quality accountancy services and pro-active tax advice. We use our experience of working with a wide range of Professions; fuse it with traditional quality values, and progressive accountancy techniques, to arrive at a great value service offer for you.