Employed Professionals

As an employed professional, you should ensure that you are being taxed correctly through PAYE and that you are claiming all available tax allowances.

We can advise you on what expenses you should claim and how to go about it; we may also be able to backdate claim for the last four tax years. It may be necessary to register you for self-assessment and submit a tax return, but don’t worry, we’ll do it for you.

If you do some self-employed work too we’ll make sure you don’t pay too much national insurance by registering in the correct manner.