Our objective is to provide a consistently brilliant personal service and excellent value for money. Quality and reputation is the cornerstone of our business and we take it very seriously.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
We know from our own experience, how highly you value our quality service levels. That’s why we’re setting out our promises to you below.
- We’re never too busy for you. If for some reason, we’re unable to take your call, we’ll arrange to call you back at a time convenient to you.
- Your account will be managed by a fully qualified Accountant. You wouldn’t let a non-qualified surgeon operate on you, so why would you trust a non- qualified accountant to look after your business affairs? Qualified by experience, there’s no such thing!
- All client work is processed in house. We promise that all client work will be prepared and reviewed in house by suitably qualified professionals. We will not subcontract, outsource or offshore any client work.
- Fees. We keep our business lean so you get the best value for money possible and we don’t include any hidden charges.
- Transparency. We aim to communicate in a clear and jargon free manner. Our engagement terms are explicit and if you are unsure about anything we will be happy to answer your questions.
- We’ll process all information and enquiries in a timely manner. Emails, telephone calls and your annual accounts will all be processed in a timely manner. We aim to respond to emails & telephone calls within 24 hours, but we won’t compromise the quality of our response just to satisfy our promise.
- We’ll keep in touch. We want to know what your objectives are and what is important to you. That way we can add even more value with our service. We’ll stay in regular contact with you and visit you whenever possible.
- If you’re not happy, tell us. We can’t imagine why you won’t be happy with our service levels, but if for some reason, you’re not, then tell us. We’ll do everything in our power to resolve your issues.
Unconditional Guarantee; as an unwavering commitment to client service, the Directors of Baillie Accountants agree to refund the equivalent of one month’s fee if we do not delivery our Quality Guarantee.